Python hoodie

Christopher James chrisjames95129 at gmail.com
Tue May 31 20:44:55 EDT 2011

Hi all!

I LOVE Python, and want to spread the word by sporting this awesome sweater
shown at: http://www.freewear.org/?page=show_item&id=FW0067 which I found by
looking on the merchandise page of python.org.

However, I live in the United States and before checking out I noticed that
on top of the US$40 it was going to cost an additional US$45 for SHIPPING!
 I guess because of customs and such.

Anyway, where can I get one of these sweatshirts sent to me for a reasonable
shipping price in the U.S.?  I would be happy to buy one and show my love
for Python, but US$85 is a little steep for a hoodie for me.

Cheers!
Chris