List of WindowsError error codes and meanings

Andrew Berg bahamutzero8825 at gmail.com
Fri May 20 13:56:45 EDT 2011

This is probably somewhat off-topic, but where would I find a list of
what each error code in WindowsError means? WindowsError is so broad
that it could be difficult to decide what to do in an except clause.
Fortunately, sys.exc_info()[1][0] holds the specific error code, so I
could put in an if...elif...else clause inside the except clause if I
needed to, but I don't know what all the different errors are.