How can I print one sqlite table with UTF-8 collumn

Jayme Proni Filho listas.programacao at gmail.com
Fri May 6 16:49:47 EDT 2011

I have one sqlite database called aripuanaonline.db. In this database I have
one table with two collumns first with autoincrement not null and other with
varchar(100) not null.

I got this error:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:\Documents and Settings\Marco\Desktop\aripuanaonline\aripuana.py",
line 9, in <module>
    rows = cursor.fetchall()
sqlite3.OperationalError: Could not decode to UTF-8 column 'mensagem' with
text 'Shampoo Pantene Restaura��o Profunda � vista por R$4,99'

How can I print my table?

Jayme Proni Filho
Skype: jaymeproni
Twitter: @jaymeproni
Phone: +55 - 17 - 3631 - 6576
Mobile: +55 - 17 - 9605 - 3560
e-Mail: jaymeproni at yahoo dot com dot br