Fibonacci series recursion error

Hans Georg Schaathun hg at schaathun.net
Sun May 1 04:18:36 EDT 2011

On Sat, 30 Apr 2011 15:40:24 +0100, Paul Rudin
  <paul.nospam at rudin.co.uk> wrote:
:  Anytime you have enough data... there are plenty of things that are natural to
:  represent as recursive data structures, and often you don't know in
:  advance how much data your code is going to have to deal with.

Sure, but one would think that if you can fit the data in memory,
then you can also fit the call stack.  I can also /imagine/ that one
might run into a limit, but I cannot see any concrete examples where
it is likely.

--
:-- Hans Georg