Learn Python the Hardway exercise 11 question 4

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 16:35:42 EDT 2011

On Fri, Apr 1, 2011 at 4:54 AM, Dan Stromberg <drsalists at gmail.com> wrote:

> http://stromberg.dnsalias.org/~strombrg/significant-whitespace.html

I was trolling, I know the reasons behind it. Anyway, most people
don't share code by email! (Actually, since you seem to be the author
of that page - could you address that particular point? I think it's
probably as big an issue as any of the others, to today's coders -
"code semantics get destroyed by forums/email/etc/etc/etc".)

Solution: All emailed code should begin with
from __future__ import braces
And there you are, out of your difficulty at once!

Chris Angelico
tongue still firmly stuck in cheek