Free Software University - Python Certificate - In reply to Noah Hall

News123 news1234 at free.fr
Tue Mar 29 17:01:32 EDT 2011

Hi Loyd,

It wasn't me sending you the private email.

I'm just a little surprised about this: "if you don't post under your
real name you must be a bad person" - attitude.

On 03/27/2011 01:15 PM, Lloyd Hardy wrote:
> Secondly, if you do use various names and email addresses and play
> 'maybe this is my identity' games, we really don't want you in the FSU -
> as you are not an honest person - our work is based on the integrity of
> the faculty and students.

Some people are just scared of data mining.

Having internet aliases has absolutely nothing with honesty, but just
about not wanting to be easily profiled by persons whom you don't even know.

To be a good member of whatever an identity is not important.
What counts are the contributions and the quality of the feed back

>> (I mean, free education is always good),

Not if you even don't know if this education really exists before
registering.