Dump interpreter history?

Calvin Spealman ironfroggy at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 17:48:24 EDT 2011

Tell your coworker that what he should be doing is writing good tests,
which he can rerun repeatedly while working towards a solution.
Instead of writing a new function in an interpreter, he can add tests
to confirm how he wants it to behave and then keep working on it unitl
those tests pass.

http://techblog.ironfroggy.com/
Follow me if you're into that sort of thing: http://www.twitter.com/ironfroggy