Free Software University - Python Certificate

Giovani elgranaino at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 07:30:38 EDT 2011

> I don't know whether this site is useful or not.
>
> Assuming this site is serious:
> If you are already subscribed you might be able to give some feedback.
>
> One can't even see the list of courses without regsitering.
> This is very unprofessional and might indicate, that they just want to
> reap contact information.

I'm not the admin of the site, when the course finish will be aviable
throgh the main website (I think).

> One can't even see a date or a time line without registering. So one
> doesn't even know whether the whole project is already dead for several
> years or really active.

I really active, there more than 100 users registered and lots of them
are working to make several course certificates (PHP, Python, Java,
JavaScript, FreeNAS, etc..).

> To me all this does not look professional for somebody who want to
> attract students / instructors

The finally is make professional contents, but this project is already
in a early stage.