[OSX] side by side python

FELD Boris lothiraldan at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 09:30:46 EDT 2011

Yes, no problem. Follow the installation normally; if you want to change your default python version to a new one, you need to launch "Update Shell Profile.command" in your installation path (/Applications/Python X.X/) or choose the "Update Shell Profile" during the installation.

No specific problem, i use these Python versions without any problem on mac os x : 2.5, 2.6, 2.7, 3.0, 3.1, 3.2.

--
FELD Boris
Sent with Sparrow