PDF To Postscript

Chris Rebert clp2 at rebertia.com
Thu Mar 17 11:53:31 EDT 2011

On Thu, Mar 17, 2011 at 6:55 AM, Adam Tauno Williams
<awilliam at whitemice.org> wrote:
> PyPDF (and others) provide a very nice mechanism for creating and
> manipulating PDF documents.  Is there any *Python* module or technique
> to turn a PDF document into Postscript [to print, for example]?

Considering your post is currently the top Google hit for " "pdf to
postscript" python ", this seems unlikely. :-(
>From what I can gather, it seems using the pdftops program from xpdf
or poppler (or the lesser, distinct pdf2ps program) is the way people
go about handling this.
Ghostscript is also apparently a possibility.

Cheers,
Chris
--
http://blog.rebertia.com