os.path.walk() to get full path of all files

Alexander Kapps alex.kapps at web.de
Wed Mar 16 17:15:32 EDT 2011

On 16.03.2011 22:00, dude wrote:
> awesome, that worked.  I'm not sure how the magic is working with your underscores there, but it's doing what I need.  thanks.

The underscore is no magic here. It's just a conventional variable
name, saying "I m unused". One could also write:

for root, UNUSED, filenames in os.walk(root_path):

BTW. Please quote enough of the posts you reply to. Most people
access this list/newsgroup per mail client or usenet reader, not per
a webpage, so without quoting, they might not see the context of our
post. Thank you.