Is there any python library that parse c++ source code statically

kuangye kuangye19840410 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 13 05:20:42 EDT 2011

Hi, all. I need to generate other programming language source code
from C++ source code for a project. To achieve this, the first step is
to "understand" the c++ source code at least in formally. Thus is
there any library to parse the C++ source code statically. So I can
developer on this library.

Since the C++ source code is rather simple and regular. I think i can
generate other language representation from C++ source code.