What do you use with Python for GUI programming and why?

OKB (not okblacke) brenNOSPAMbarn at NObrenSPAMbarn.net
Fri Mar 11 21:43:03 EST 2011

Octavian Rasnita wrote:

> From: "OKB (not okblacke)" <brenNOSPAMbarn at NObrenSPAMbarn.net>
>> Robert wrote:
>>
>>> Is there a push to one toolkit or the other?
>>
>>    I use Dabo, which wraps wxPython.
>>
>> --
>

> What's the advantage of using Dabo instead of wxPython directly?

    	Dabo gives you a much more intuitive and Pythonic API.  There's
also a GUI designer for building apps graphically, although I haven't
really used that.

--
--OKB (not okblacke)
Brendan Barnwell