Don't Want Visitor To See Nuttin'

Ian Kelly ian.g.kelly at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 16:12:44 EST 2011

On Fri, Mar 11, 2011 at 10:40 AM, Victor Subervi
<victorsubervi at gmail.com> wrote:
> Um...just for the record, these guys have ben featured on the FRONT PAGES
> OF:
> [SNIPPED]

I don't care if the company was founded by the second coming of Jesus
Christ; I just call it like I see it.

> They're ligit :)

Oh, I have no doubt that the tour is real.  I'm sure that it will be
conducted exactly as they describe it, and due to confirmation bias
and the highly subjective nature of "global transformation", I'm even
willing to bet that the participants will return home satisfied and
convinced that they have taken part in some cosmically important
historical event.  The easiest people to take advantage of are the
ones who don't even realize they've been swindled.