Purely historic question: VT200 text graphic programming

Dan Stromberg drsalists at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 02:05:50 EST 2011

Hm, maybe curses? *ix programmers often know what it is, but it was present
on VMS as well.  And the python sources come with a curses module.

http://h71000.www7.hp.com/doc/732final/5763/5763pro_015.html

The main question then becomes, was VMS's curses a termcap curses or a
terminfo curses, or something else?  ^_^

Then again, maybe DEC did their own curses-like library too.