Finding keywords

Ulrich Eckhardt ulrich.eckhardt at dominolaser.com
Tue Mar 8 04:14:42 EST 2011

Cross wrote:
> On 03/08/2011 01:27 PM, Chris Rebert wrote:
> Well Chris, my implementation is in Python. :) That is as much
> python-specific as it gets.
>
> Well the question is general of course and I want to discuss the problem
> here.

If you have anything written in Python yet and want to present that for
discussion, do so. Otherwise, you just look like someone too lazy to do
their homework, asking for a solution to a task without having done any
preliminary research.

Otherwise, in order to find keywords, just search for keywords.

Uli

--
Domino Laser GmbH