python data types in c++ code

Stefan Behnel stefan_ml at behnel.de
Sun Mar 6 13:47:47 EST 2011

Arthur Mc Coy, 06.03.2011 19:07:
> Stephan, you are lead developer over there :))) It's marketing,

Let's say, as a core developer of Cython, I'm well aware of it's virtues,
and I can tell you that my suggestion is actually well backed by the user
feedback we get. You will find some of it on the right side of cython.org.
The selection there is obviously biased, but I can confirm that it really
matches with most of the non-technical feedback we get. Cython has a lot of
happy users, and that's very rewarding to its core developers.

Stefan