import python module from C++ code

Arthur Mc Coy 1984docmccoy at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 12:51:37 EST 2011

Using simple words: I have mymodule.py file and c++ application.
mymodule.py file contains two classes A and B. A class is a custom data
type. B class contains functions putJSON, getJSON which I want to run from
within C++ code. These functions are members of class B. So I need to import
mymodule.py inside C++ app and call its members.

Documentation does not explain this or it is written in a way that hard to
catch out.

I guess SWIG can help me to create a python module interface, but I can't do
that since SWIG documentation is also poor in my case.

Thank you for any help

Arthur