Free Software University - Python Certificate

Giovani elgranaino at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 23:54:01 EDT 2011

Hi all, my name is Juan and I suscribed to this website called "Free
Software University", opened recently. One of the goals of this
website is making some free high quality courses, one of them about
Python.

I want to say this message is not SPAM, is a call for every one who
can and wants help us to make several good courses about Python, those
will be in english and spanish languages (and any other translation if
is aviable). We're allways open to new suggets, changes, contents,
etc...

Best regads.

Juan R. S.

PD: Link: http://www.freesoftwareuni.com/moodle/mod/forum/discuss.php?d=20