Python language changes that first shipped in something besides CPython?

Larry Hastings larry at hastings.org
Tue Mar 8 16:39:23 EST 2011

I'm doing a talk at PyCon about changes to the Python language.  I'm
wondering: are there any Python language changes that first shipped in
an implementation of Python besides CPython?

The sort of answer I'm looking for: "set literals first shipped in
Jython 2.2, six months before they shipped in CPython 2.3".  (Note that
that specific answer is wrong in every important detail.)

/larry/