What do I need to know in order to write a web application in python?

ErichCart ErichCart erichcart at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 15:08:48 EST 2011

I am currently a Computer Science student, I can write in pascal, C,
and Java, and recently I learned about Python and fell in love with
it. I watched some python programming tutorials on youtube, and now I
can write some programs.
But what I really want to do is to make a website where people can
play real-time RISK game online with other players.

Can this be done in Python 3.2?
What do I need to know in order to make such a website? Which Python
modules will I need to use?