Emails backup in python 3.2

Michael Hrivnak mhrivnak at hrivnak.org
Wed Jun 22 00:20:54 EDT 2011

Why not use one of the many projects and products that are designed to
store email?  Do you have a special reason for wanting to implement
your own email storage?

I'm thinking that you can use fetchmail with your favorite mail store,
and you won't need to write any code at all.

http://fetchmail.berlios.de/

Michael