uhmm... your chance to spit on me

Jim Burton jim at sdf-eu.org
Fri Jun 10 20:36:29 EDT 2011

Xah Lee <xahlee at gmail.com> writes:

> Dear lisp comrades, it's Friday!

The answers to your question give poor coverage of the possible
of the time, but become bored and fed up with the way you sometimes seem
unaccountably angry with the rest of the world or with some imaginary
group within it, the "tech fuck geekers" or whatever it is. So I
represent an option that you missed out :-) Anyway, keep it up.

Jim

--
J Burton
jim at sdf-eu.org