Python 2.6 OR 3.2

John Gordon gordon at panix.com
Thu Jun 9 13:22:50 EDT 2011

In <9037ef5f-53c5-42c6-ac5d-8f942df6ccc5 at x38g2000pri.googlegroups.com> hisan <santosh.ssit at gmail.com> writes:

> Hi All,

> Please let me know which one is GOOD whether Python 2.6 OR 3.2.
> Please let me know the difference between them.
> Please give some refernce site or books to know the difference

If you're starting new, use 3.2.  All code will eventually move to this
newer style, so you'll have to learn it eventually.

The only reason to use 2.6 is if you have to maintain an existing code
base that was written with 2.6 (or older).

--
John Gordon                   A is for Amy, who fell down the stairs
gordon at panix.com              B is for Basil, assaulted by bears