Has anyone seen any updated versions of pywapi? (Python Weather API)

Benjamin Schollnick bschollnick at schollnick.net
Sun Jun 5 22:57:17 EDT 2011

Because there was several issues that suggested they were incorporating weather underground support, which I am having trouble with...

Can't seem to get the weather underground forecast feed to process correctly with their model.  I have hacked in element tree but it's not quite right...  And I am bashing my head in frustration...

And that was the last check in.  I don't see any updates on the pywapi web site for quite a bit longer... I don't mind using a toolkit if it's supported, but if it's abandoned, well then I am asking for trouble down the road, assuming I use that toolkit.

   - Ben

Sent from my Mobile Communication Device.....