Programmer font

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Sun Jun 5 19:57:16 EDT 2011

Den <dncarac at yahoo.com> writes:

> As we all know, python  uses underlines and double underlines as
> significant characters.  But fonts, including programmers' fonts,
> generally design underlines to run together.

Operating systems where programmers get to make decisions generally
don't have this problem :-) Using GNOME on Debian, the default Monospace
font has underscores which show as distinct characters separated by a
small gap.

--
 \      “I like my dental hygenist, I think she's very pretty; so when |
  `\    I go to have my teeth cleaned, while I'm in the waiting room I |