python + php encrypt/decrypt

Peter Irbizon peterirbizon at gmail.com
Sun Jun 5 06:34:08 EDT 2011

Hello, thanks, Unfortunatelly I don't understand how xml should resolve my
issue. My problem is:
I am trying to use aes256 cbc on python and php to decrypt "textstring". But
results are not the same in php and python. Any idea why? password and iv is
the same so I don't know where is the problem. I am trying do decrypt data
in python then store it as base64 and read and decrypt it in php.