Something is rotten in Denmark...

harrismh777 harrismh777 at charter.net
Thu Jun 2 12:02:42 EDT 2011

Terry Reedy wrote:
> Oh the irony of this proposal. You scolded us for breaking code with 2
> to 3 changes, and here you propose a change more radical than anything
> done in Python 3, and certain to break code, introduce bugs, complicate
> the language, and reduce its functionality. Most of Guido's design
> decision are rejections of such changes ;-).

    Yeah, I knew that was coming...   and I deserved it too!   :)

    Yes, I'm torn a bit over this surprise. Because I really don't want
anything like ambiguous AI intuitions going on in the interpreter... its
just me whining out loud and realizing that explicit really is better
than implicit... much of the time.

kind regards,
m harris