Binary neural network in Python

Igor Begić igor.begic at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 07:26:05 EDT 2011

Hello,

I,m new in Python, I want to design and train a binary neural network
classifiers  in Python.

This model of neural network should make preprocessing expert system model
to deal with the original telecommunications alarms. *The model can be seen
as the simplest kind of feed-**forward neural network which contains three
inputs, six link **weights, two neuron and two outputs*. This model uses two
important techniques, of which the time window technique is used for
converting original alarms into transactions, and the neural network
technique can classify the alarms with different levels according to the
characteristics of telecommunication networks in order to mine the weighted
association rules.

Can anyone guide me, from where can I get some useful
material/eBook/libraries etc. for the same (maybe there is source code
already written?). I have no prior experience in neural netwoks and want to
implement it urgently.

  Thanks in advance :)