Py2exe

poip uuu
Fri Jun 10 06:18:58 EDT 2011

Hi Im new to this and I am having a problem converting my .py to a .exe

I get the following:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "casemng.py", line 163, in <module>
  File "casemng.py", line 38, in __init__
  File "wx\_core.pyc", line 3369, in ConvertToBitmap
wx._core.PyAssertionError: C++ assertion "image.Ok()" failed at
..\..\src\msw\bitmap.cpp(802) in wxBitmap::CreateFromImage(): invalid image

I think that this is due to p2exe not being able manage the images which I
have used on the buttons.

As I say I'm very new to this so please take it easy on me.

Thank you for any help