Paramiko Threading Error

mud jenmud at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 22:25:43 EDT 2011

Hi All,

Does anybody know what the following error means with paramiko, and
how to fix it.

I don't know what is causing it and why. I have updated paramiko to
version 1.7.7.1 (George) but still has the same issue.

Also I can not reproduce the problem and therefore debugging is harder
for me.

Exception in thread Thread-4 (most likely raised during interpreter
shutdown):
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/lib64/python2.6/threading.py", line 532, in
__bootstrap_inner
  File "/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/paramiko/transport.py", line
1574, in run
<type 'exceptions.AttributeError'>: 'NoneType' object has no attribute
'error'