PyWart: os.path needs immediate attention!

Grant Edwards invalid at invalid.invalid
Sat Jul 30 11:33:28 EDT 2011

On 2011-07-30, Michael Poeltl <michael.poeltl at univie.ac.at> wrote:
> join 'Python-Dev'-mailinglist and tell them!
> from now on I will just ignore threads you initiated
>
> does trolling really make that much fun?

RR must think so, considering how much effort he seems to put into it.
It is rather amusing to see how many people take him seriously.  I
plonked him ages ago, but thanks to all the people who reply with one
or two lines and then quote his entire flippin' rant, I still get to
see most of his posts.

> * rantingrick <rantingrick at gmail.com> [2011-07-29 19:25]:

[100+] lines of unnecessarily quoted bait elided.