Only Bytecode, No .py Files

Jerry Hill malaclypse2 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 29 10:48:46 EDT 2011

On Fri, Jul 29, 2011 at 8:51 AM, John Roth <johnroth1 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Sorry. I thought what you posted was from the OP. I guess I don't
> really expect someone to post a completely irrelevant trace in a
> thread started by someone who has a problem.

I'm not sure why you would think that that post was by the original
poster, or that it was irrelevant.  It seems to me that it
demonstrated exactly the behavior Eldon was complaining about as a
normal part of the operation of lots of normal unix programs.  Thomas
even said that in the very first line of his post (after the quoted
bit).

--
Jerry