seeking an example on C extension works in python 3.1.x or above

Terry Reedy tjreedy at udel.edu
Tue Jul 26 22:58:42 EDT 2011

On 7/26/2011 8:06 PM, llwaeva at gmail.com wrote:
> Hello,
>    I have been searching the example on C extension that works in python
> 3.1.x

All the stdlib modules written in C. These are extension modules that
come with Python. There are perhaps a hundred more on PyPI.

> Can any one who ever succeed to  compile
> the any example to extend python (3.1 +) with C API under windows?
> I am using windows 64bit + VC2010 and gcc  mingw.

Use VC2008. Mingw is problematical, though it has been done, I believe
not trying to pass open files between vc code and gcc code is one
requirement, as the stdio layouts are different.

--
Terry Jan Reedy