Use self.vars in class.method(parameters, self.vars)

Karim karim.liateni at free.fr
Fri Jul 22 12:54:10 EDT 2011

You're right. Sure the method header is evaluated first I usually not
fall in this trap when default is a list but a singleton one with the same
id.
I answered too fast, I did not understand if he forget the dot or what.
And the double '_' in init was strange because he uses only one '_' after.

Thanks to take time to point that.

Regards
Karim