PEP 8 and extraneous whitespace

Ed Leafe ed at leafe.com
Thu Jul 21 23:11:23 EDT 2011

Religious fervor is one thing; freedom of religion is another!  ;-)

We strive for readability in our code, yet every printed material designed to be read, such as books, newspapers, etc., uses a proportional font. I switched to proportional fonts years ago, and am only reluctantly using fixed width because of vim. It doesn't take as long to get used to as you might think.

-- Ed

Sent from my iPhone, so please excuse any top-posting.