a little parsing challenge ☺

Rouslan Korneychuk rouslank at msn.com
Thu Jul 21 17:54:15 EDT 2011

On 07/21/2011 09:23 AM, Xah Lee wrote:
> Thanks for the code.
>
> are you willing to make it complete and standalone? i.e. i can run it
> like this:
>
> perl Rouslan_Korneychuk.pl dirPath
>
> and it prints any file that has mismatched pair and line/column number
> or the char position?

Since you asked, I put up a complete program at http://pastebin.com/d8GNL0kx

I don't know if it will run on Perl earlier than version 5.10 and I'm
pretty sure it wont run below version 5.8.

Also, I realized that I had completely neglected the case of a closing
bracket that is never opened (e.g. "stuff] stuff"). The program I put on
paste bin has an updated regex that handles this case.