The following modules appear to be missing - py2exe

miamia peterirbizon at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 04:43:41 EDT 2011

hello, thanks for your answer.

>  From the stuff below, you appear to be compiling for Windows.
yes

> > The following modules appear to be missing
> > ['Carbon', 'Carbon.Files',
> This is Mac gui stuff which you neither need nor want in a Windows
> binary. I suspect mis-specification somewhere.

ok so this is not necessary.

>   '_scproxy', 'fixedpoint', 'gdk', 'mx', 'unix', 'glib.
>
> compiling with gcc? You appear to be missing its glib.

I compile with py2exe and have no idea how to retrieve missing libs. I
tried to ask at
http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?thread_name=CABFuWSwv76-Hz-fNrqN_2__%2Bb7ZpPuBb%3DT%2B-i0-MF%2BJvjj8Fqg%40mail.gmail.com&forum_name=py2exe-users
as well and Dieter responded it is py2exe troubles with gdk and glib
packages.