Looking for general advice on complex program

Josh English Joshua.R.English at gmail.com
Sun Jul 17 23:33:36 EDT 2011

Chris,

I got my solution working, at least on my local machine. I'm trying to bundle it for testing on location.

I've thought about the server-client model and one day I may have the guts to tackle that, but I don't think it's this project.

Sadly, I'm the type of guy who almost has to re-invent the wheel. When I started XML processing, it was on an old computer and I couldn't get things like lxml to work, or understand the ones I did manage to install. To fully understand XML processing and validating, I had to write my own XML validation utility.

Josh