Code hosting services

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Sun Jul 17 06:08:48 EDT 2011

Thomas Jollans <t at jollybox.de> writes:

> Launchpad has a cross-project bug tracker.

With which you can (so I'm told) interact with completely using email.

> Launchpad also uses the excruciatingly slow (but distributed, and
> written-in-python) bzr for version control.

Citation needed. While Git is the fastest, Bazaar (so long as you're
using a non-ancient version) is plenty fast enough for most needs.

--
 \      “The face of a child can say it all, especially the mouth part |
  `\                                        of the face.” —Jack Handey |