python error PLS-00306: wrong number or types of arguments in

Adeoluwa Odein stratfordtenants at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 13:58:06 EDT 2011

Thanks, your assistance will be greatly appreciated on the right way
forward.  See the Stored Procedure Below -very simple:

create or replace package c2_pkg
as
procedure openc;
procedure closec;
procedure RS22(v out varchar);
end;
/

create or replace package body c2_pkg
as
        v_first_time boolean := TRUE;
        v_cursor number;
        cursor srvr_cur
         is
select distinct b.mid from SVR a,VAR b where a.mid = b.mid;

procedure openc
as
begin
        if not srvr_cur%ISOPEN