Wgy isn't there a good RAD Gui tool fo python

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Mon Jul 11 15:27:35 EDT 2011

On Tue, Jul 12, 2011 at 4:52 AM, rantingrick <rantingrick at gmail.com> wrote:
> As we all know you only need three types of geometry management:
>  * Linear (horizontal&vertical)
>  * Grid
>  * Absolute

I contend that Absolute is unnecessary and potentially dangerous. Grid
and Box (linear) are the most flexible, but there are others that come
in handy too. GTK has quite a few [1] including a scrollable, a
notebook, hor/vert panes (where the user can adjust the size between
the two panes), and so on.

Once again, Ranting Rick is asking for all tools to be destroyed
except his preferred minimal set. I think this strongly suggests that
Rick is, in point of fact, either brain something'd (keeping this
G-rated) or an orangutan, because the ultimate end of his logic is
coding in either Brain-*[2] or Ook [3].

ChrisA

[1] http://developer.gnome.org/gtk3/stable/LayoutContainers.html
[2] http://www.muppetlabs.com/~breadbox/bf/