Wgy isn't there a good RAD Gui tool fo python

Stefan Behnel stefan_ml at behnel.de
Mon Jul 11 13:11:56 EDT 2011

Ivan Kljaic, 11.07.2011 00:50:
> Ok Guys. I know that most of us have been expiriencing the need for a
> nice Gui builder tool for RAD and most of us have been googling for it
> a lot of times. But seriously. Why is the not even one single RAD tool
> for Python.

Just a quick suggestion regarding the way you posed your question. It's
usually better to ask if anyone knows a good tool to do a specific job
(which you would describe in your post), instead of complaining about there
being none. Even if you googled for it, you may have missed something
because it's known under a different name or because it works differently
than you expected. Also, as the answers show, your usage of the term "RAD"
is ambiguous - not everyone seems to know what you mean with it.

Stefan