Wgy isn't there a good RAD Gui tool fo python

Thorsten Kampe thorsten at thorstenkampe.de
Mon Jul 11 10:38:05 EDT 2011

* sturlamolden (Mon, 11 Jul 2011 07:21:37 -0700 (PDT))
> On 11 Jul, 16:10, Thorsten Kampe <thors... at thorstenkampe.de> wrote:
> > And as soon as developers start developing for Unix customers (say
> > Komodo, for instance), they start following the "Windows model" - as
> > you call it.
>
> You are probably aware that Unix and Unix customers have been around
> since the 1970s. I would expect the paradigm to be changed by now.

For the /customers/ on Unix it never was a paradigm. They would have
laughed in their vendor's face if they had gotten the "here are the
tools, just make them work together as you like" attitude[1].

Thorsten
[1] at least starting from the beginning of the nineties when commercial
alternatives to Unix began to emerge