Wgy isn't there a good RAD Gui tool fo python

Anthony Papillion papillion at gmail.com
Sun Jul 10 20:51:57 EDT 2011

As someone who was a Visual Studio user for many years, I felt much
the same way you do when I made the jump to Python on Linux last year.
But then I discovered Glade and am quite satisfied.

Glades UI design paradigm is a little different than that of VS but
it's not so hard that you couldn't learn it in a week. It's very
usable, pretty easy to learn, and doesn't cost you a penny.

If you've not already, I recommend you check out Glade. I think it's
probably what you're looking for.

Anthony