Wgy isn't there a good RAD Gui tool fo python

Corey Richardson kb1pkl at aim.com
Sun Jul 10 19:03:47 EDT 2011

Excerpts from Ivan Kljaic's message of Sun Jul 10 18:50:31 -0400 2011:
> Ok Guys. I know that most of us have been expiriencing the need for a
> nice Gui builder tool for RAD and most of us have been googling for it
> a lot of times. But seriously. Why is the not even one single RAD tool
> for Python. I mean what happened to boa constructor that it stopped
> developing. I simply do not see any reasons why there isn't anything.
> Please help me understand it. Any insights?

What is RAD? If you're just looking for a GUI builder there's Glade for
gtk, wxGlade for wxWidgets, QtCreator (And something new for their newer
system, don't remember the name), etc.
--
Corey Richardson
  "Those who deny freedom to others, deserve it not for themselves"