The end to all language wars and the great unity API to come!

Tim Chase python.list at tim.thechases.com
Tue Jul 5 19:21:02 EDT 2011

On 07/05/2011 05:35 PM, rantingrick wrote:
> One thing is for sure, i always get a giggle from your self
> defeating posts. You're the best enemy a person could have.
> Thank you. *bows*

Every time I see a rantingrick post, it's like watching the Black
Knight scene from the Holy Grail yet again.  You know what's
going to happen; you know he has a purposeless fight; you know
he's going to laughably lose; and you know he's going to *think*
that he is invincible & has won.

ARTHUR:  What are you going to do, bleed on me?
BLACK KNIGHT:  I'm invincible!
ARTHUR:  You're a looney.

Sigh...ready for an intermission...

-tkc