Implicit initialization is EXCELLENT

John Gordon gordon at panix.com
Tue Jul 5 17:02:49 EDT 2011

In <BEJQp.25947$Sr.7633 at newsfe12.ams2> Stefaan Himpe <stefaan.himpe at gmail.com> writes:

> > Now, I have an ulterior motive in raising this issue... I can't find the
> > original article I read! My google-fu has failed me (again...). I don't
> > suppose anyone can recognise it and can point me at it?

> My sarcasm detector warns me not to add a link, although perhaps it's
> time for recalibration (after all, summer season started) :-)

He's not asking for a link to the "Implicit initialization is EVIL"
thread; he's asking for a link to the original article he read elsewhere
which praised the bendfists of implicit initialization.

--
John Gordon                   A is for Amy, who fell down the stairs
gordon at panix.com              B is for Basil, assaulted by bears