The end to all language wars and the great unity API to come!

Andrew Berg bahamutzero8825 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 5 17:01:57 EDT 2011

On 2011.07.05 01:14 PM, sal migondis wrote:
> How could a belief be wrong?
Beliefs aren't subjective.  One's taste in music, for example, is
largely subjective and can't be right or wrong, but a belief (which has
to do with facts) certainly can be.
> > > What do you think will be the eventual outcome of the human existence
> > > Alex? Since you have no imagination i will tell you, a singular
> > > intelligence.
>
> All from the land of creationism.
That's from rantingrick, not alex23.
> > No need to answer that last one, we already know the answer: from the
> > very beginning.
>
> In the beginning was a singularity... and Albert Einstein was a chain-
> smoker.
Either you're taking that statement out of context, or you're making an
esoteric joke. If it's not the latter, I suggest you read the sentence
before it.