Testing if a global is defined in a module

Tim Johnson tim at johnsons-web.com
Mon Jul 4 22:01:03 EDT 2011

* Chris Angelico <rosuav at gmail.com> [110704 16:19]:
> On Tue, Jul 5, 2011 at 10:01 AM, Tim Johnson <tim at johnsons-web.com> wrote:
> >  Steven, I'm building a documentation system. I have my own MVC framework
> >  and the goal is to have a documentation module for each project.
> >

> Is there a reason for not using Doxygen / Autodoc / etc, or at least
> something in the same style? They work from specially-formatted
> comments in the source code, rather than the compiled module object.

  I want this as a component of my system. It will be bound to a
  relational data-structure-based 'core' that defines relationships
  between all files in the project.

  :) It's called *collateral*

  And yes, I have worked with comment-based systems, including my
  own, that worked with multi-language projects.

  Best regards
--
Tim
tim at johnsons-web dot com or akwebsoft dot com